Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! This year I knitted some valentines for my friends:


Teehee! Little heart friends! 

I used this pattern from Ravelry only I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn so they are about palm sized! They worked up pretty quickly and are so cute!

I wish I had made an extra one for myself! :)

I also received a fantastic Valentine from one of my best friends:

I laughed so hard when she gave me this! This is probably one of the greatest Valentines ever created... 

I hope you all had nice Valentines day! Tomorrow I plan on making a post about Military History Fest so please stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Your little hearts are so cute! And that Valentine is so funny.
    x Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And isn't it though? I love those clever Valentines!

      Delete