Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Good Night's Sleep

Summer has finally come to a close and it is time to go back to school. Tomorrow morning I will be starting my senior year in high school and I am pretty excited! This year I am taking 7 AP (Advanced Placement) courses which are the equivalent of college classes and can be worth some credit if you take the test and do well, so my plate is pretty full... There will be lots of homework and college apps and scholarship essays in my near future so here's to the last restful night!

Check out these super pajama pants I got from Target!! They have a bunch of pie slices and various fruits on them! My mom bought them because they were just so fitting! (Say, I haven't baked a pie in awhile...)

FO time! I just finished making this Ruched Sleep Eye Mask I found on Ravelry to help block out the light of my clock! 

And here I am modeling it! 

Dun dun dun duuuun.  The bus comes at 6:30 and I am THAT senior who still can't drive soooo 5:10 am it is! 

Well, it is getting pretty late, so I am going to grab my sleep mask and get some rest! Good night Summer, Good morning School!

(PS I do have an awful lot to do this school year so my posts may become a little less frequent but I will try so so hard to keep it up! I will treat it as a homework assignment!) :)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck today! (I was that senior, too! Aaand now I'm that college graduate. Whoops.) That eye mask is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (It is comforting to know I am not the only one!):)

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful senior year! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete