Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

My name is Grace, and I have started this blog to chronicle my adventures with spinning and knitting! I have been knitting for 5 years and recently learned how to spin over this past summer. In addition to these crafts, I also enjoy baking pies, reading Jane Austen (and other books too!), watching period films, playing badminton on my high school's team, and working on my biology homework. Science is my favorite subject!.

I am excited to start this blog because in 24 hours I will be in possession of a Schacht Ladybug spinning wheel at long last! I am counting down the seconds... 86,400. 86,399. 86,398. Well, you get the idea! With it, I aspire to create fantastic art yarns while practicing and perfecting my techniques. I hope that my projects will be able to entertain as well as inspire you to start projects of your own!

Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments below, ask any questions regarding me, the blog, or spinning, or share any ideas you may have! Welcome to A Blissful Twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment